The Childbirth Education Association
Prepared Childbirth Teacher
Here are a few of her favorite things...
- Meal of the day: Dessert 🙂
- Ice cream flavor: Cookies & cream
- Way to eat a potato: baked potato with butter and sour cream
- Place to shop: The Animal Kingdom Children's store, downtown State College!
- Time of day: late morning
- Animal: bear
- Flower: gerbera daisy
- Place to go on a date: Otto's Pub & Brewery
- With CEA since: 2011
- Things that make her smile: my daughter and Grumpy Cat memes
- Place to vacation: the beach
- Childhood memory: My mom was an epic hostess so all holidays and birthdays were so special!
- Movie: Cold Mountain
- Quote: "Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling." - Margaret Lee Runbeck
- Pair of shoes: Haflinger clogs or TOMS
- Genre of music: acoustic covers
- What she likes most about working with CEA: Teaching expectant parents about the upcoming life-changing event in their lives is a passion of mine. The fear of the unknown can be an overwhelming feeling; knowledge breaks the cycle of fear. My goal as an educator (and a mom!) is to empower a woman and her support person to be informed and confident in their ability to labor together and have a great childbirth experience.