The Childbirth Education Association
Prepared Childbirth Teacher
Baby Care Teacher
Here are a few of her favorite things...
- Meal of the day: Any meal I can chare with my family.
- Ice cream flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip
- Way to eat a potato: Homemade home fries
- Place to shop: Beadaholique.com
- Time of day: evening
- Animal: Dogs, cats and horses
- Flower: Purple Iris
- Place to go on a date: Dinner and music
- With CEA since: 1986 as a participant and 2011 as volunteer and teacher
- Things that make her smile: Spending time with my family and holding babies!
- Place to vacation: The beach, camping or a music festival
- Childhood memory: visiting my grandparents
- Movie: The Last Waltz
- Quote: "People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel" Maya Angelou
- Pair of shoes: Bare feet
- Genre of music: Folk and bluegrass rock
- What she likes most about working with CEA: I love helping to give expectant parents a sense of empowerment to make the choices that are best for them and their babies. And reunions... I love reunions. Not only do I get to see and hold babies, but I love seeing the transformation a new baby brings to my class participants.