Prepared Childbirth Teacher
Here are a few of her favorite things...
- Meal of the day: Breakfast
- Ice cream flavor: Chocolate Chocolate Chip
- Way to eat a potato: Baked with lots of butter and salt
- Place to shop: LL Bean
- Time of day: Morning
- Animal: Deer
- Flower: Freesia
- Place to go on a date: Anywhere for dinner so I don't have to cook
- With CEA since: 1986
- Things that make her smile: Any time with family
- Place to vacation: Cruise to anywhere!
- Childhood memory: Going to my grandfather's lake house
- Movie: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- Quote: "The ache for home lines in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned." - Maya Angelou
- Pair of shoes: UGGS slippers
- Genre of music: Classical but I love Michael Buble.
- What she likes most about working with CEA: the generosity of the CEA volunteers, the meaning and impact of pregnancy and birth on new parents.